Make Beautiful Intimate Images Of Diverse Body Types
Studio Pri founder Priscilla will be teaching a steaming hot & mindful photo workshop with a holistic twist for women and femme photographers based in body positivity boudoir and nude photography Because right now more then ever we need to know that every body is Beautiful and should be Seen, Accepted and Glorified. She will guide you in how to create Images for your Portfolio book in book format and virtual from lighting and posing alternative techniques, and how to engage with authentic people with a variety of different background and body types. Makeup artist will be provided and so much more so get on board this June 2nd at Beyond Studios DC from 9:30am-2:30pm for only $499.Sign up NOW using discount code IAMENOUGH for 10% off total.
All you need for this empowering portfolio building workshop is a DSLR camera and a love for photography, learning and people!
This unbelievable Class includes a series of live shoots, studio space, makeup artist, syllabus, models of all shapes and sizes, model releases so that you may use images for your portfolio plus Q&A’s with lunch on us.
A) Intro to Workshop
* checking in
* meditation and moment of devotion & affirmation
* short recap History of Bodies in the Arts & Media* chat about alternative beauty and how all bodies are beautiful
* Talk Camera Settings (DSLR) but you may bring Film if you like
* Natural lighting
*Strobe & Flash
* Lens set up
*how to work with your clients/models
*flow from pose to pose
*storyboard (how to narrate through imagery)
* How I coach to get best shots
*learn to create a look that defines you
*How to style a model and set
*how to best showcase your work
E) Lunch on us with Q&A's
F) Photoshop and Lightroom Editing using 5-10 images
G) Boudoir Certificate after completing slideshow with edited images
Happy Women's History Month My Beauts!
Want a Complimentary Mini Portrait Session ? Looking to Sharpen Your Photography Skills? Either Way We Got YOU! Via Newsletter
If you Subscribe to Our Newsletter you will have the chance to embark on some Amazing stuff we are offering! From Free Mini Photo Sessions to Signing up for Photography and Video Workshops and much MUCH more! So sign-up today and feel the love!
Who Wants to Face Today with some Radical Love Movement Called Forgiveness!???
Forgiveness is The Best Self-Care
Stop putting all your energy into a typical commercialized Holiday and Start showing yourself real LOVE & SELF-CARE by practicing FORGIVENESS this Valentines. I know it's easier said then done, and yes I find myself lingering in victimhood at times, but why live this way? Putting forgiveness into practice will help you like it helped me to be at peace and embrace your true self. I forgave a couple of people including myself already this week for a ton of stuff because I was able to tap into my soul and let go of my ego and I found myself feeling more in love with life. I Guarantee you will feel So FLY after so Trust me & TRY IT! To help you Please check out these easy to do steps that I got from reading Girlboss' Jessica Lanyadoo if you are ready to live the BEST LIFE!
- Make a list of every person that you have resentment towards. From the big ones—heartbreaks and traumas—down to the little, petty stuff (i.e. your friend still hasn’t given you credit on social media postings for photos you took .)
- Once this is done, go through each name and breathe. Stay present with the feels that you have about them.
- Then, forgive them. When you can’t forgive them, forgive yourself.
I encourage you to specialize in being happy in this new year. Forget about sorrows, forget about debts, forget about anything that makes you feel depressed and work on good vibrations. That will lead you to the light and eventually make you glow! Someone told me to love myself will help me love others with more depth and ever since I've been putting it into action. I see wonders in my life since I learned how to truly love. And if you do this now 2018 is going to be the best year for you and the ones you love so go on and LOVE. Show gratitude And Live Life In the Present Moment! When you Feel The Love Everything Glows and You'll Glow to Baby!
Priscilla : a very Fun & energetic Girl Boss Who attracts good vibes only and works with a huge passion to create visual art work that is Personable & Intentional by connecting with her Dream clients ( Kind, Considerate, Stylish, and Laid Back folks) through Sincere conversations. She loves to shoot strong, Loving and vivid People and brings ease, trust, confidence, dedication but most importantly love in all that she does! currently She resides in Silver Spring, Maryland with her Husband Adrian and their kids Rocco and Enzo. She volunteers in a variety of organizations In her Community helping women and their families. She plays piano and Guitar on her free time and adores ACai Bowls and Caipirinhas, going out dancing & doing yoga with friends and meditating with a matcha latte by her side.
Mini sessions are good for any occasion. This year we are ending the year with A BANG by offering you our 15 minute-mini-session in some of our favorite hang out spots in the DC area. And we are doing this because we are so SO GRATEFUL for all the work we achieved and the friends we made through this work all these years. So before we leave for hibernation don't miss the opportunity to book your 15 minute mini photo session with us (( HERE NOW )) Book us ASAP for this fun portrait session and guarantee a good time and great photos with your loved ones. Plus you will receive via secured link to downloadable 15 edited images (both in color and black and white) where you may choose One 5x7 print and One Hi Res of your choice! BEST DEAL EVER!! You Are also able to order more merchandise from your gallery if you wish.
And guess what It's only $99 and it will be held on the following 3 locations during December 1st - 3rd by appointment only! When you book your session we will get in touch to confirm a set time and location, we will also talk about wardrobe, poses and anything to get you prepared for your mini session.
Below are the dates, location and style:
December 1st: Beyond Studios in NW DC from 2pm to 5pm ( shoot indoors with natural and studio lights with exposed brick and cool furniture giving it a cool bohemian feel )
December 2nd: Union Market in NE DC from 9am to 12pm for city peeps
December 3rd: Sligo Creek Parkway parks from 9:30am to 12:30pm for outdoorsy folks
Purchase your session before it expires on November 29th NOW
Bruna Ladeira, my homegirl since forever was there for my first inspiring home made photoshoots and she was one of my muse and she's been with me since my early years starting out as an photo-based artist extending her support and love with anything from late night talks to test shoots, modeling, intern, parties, photo studio assistance, second shooter, creative direction, PR, auntie to my kids and just a shoulder to cry on ... you name it. I couldn't have done some of these amazing photo-works without this particular virgo lady. So I just wanted to say OUT LOUD FOR THE WORLD TO KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE AND LOVE YOU! NO WORDS! And Thank you my for continuing to be by my side through out these 30 plus years of friendship!
Thank you for always inspiring me to do what I love and thank you for always saying Yes to be my on the go MUSE! LOVE YOU and Happiest of Birthdays Nunz
Yes we are grateful. For our clients who keep coming back. For new clients we call friends, for family and friends always supporting us with our work and especially for our crew here at STUDIO PRI. Their great efforts and dedication really helped us strive this year. We love our squad!!
Thank you for a wonderful 2015 and I'm excited for whats to come for 2016.
Dear Seniors, If you are starting to think about senior portraits you probably want to know where to start. We want to make the whole process as easy as possible. Main thing is to Be Yourself and Be Proud of all that you've accomplished. We want to capture you in your true self. Before you contact us to book your senior portrait session here are FAQ's of what to expect before, during, and after your photo shoot. If you have more questions or concerns please email.
1. Where do you want your senior portraits taken? Do you like grassy fields or urban streets? Modern or Vintage? try to picture yourself and what you love....that's where I wan tot photograph you. If you don't have a specific place in mind we're got plenty of ideas.
2. How to Schedule your portrait session? Once the weather is to your liking make sure you contact the studio via email or phone to verify what days are available to book your appointment. Rate for a 60-90 minute session is only $190.00 for a limited time.
3. What to Wear? Wear your favorite outfit (s) . Something you look and feel great in. Also bring props; such as guitar or violin if that is what you do as a hobby.
During Your Session:
1. We will meet at your preferred location and we'll chat a bit about some ideas and important details. We're very easy going and you are free to bring a friend to help you relax. We'll walk around a bit to shoot at different parts of the location to get the feel of it. You Don't need to be worried about how to pose or what to do...we got you covered!
2. Feel free to bring 1-2 different clothing changes. Before we start photographing, we'll talk about what clothing you brought....different clothing looks best in different settings.
3.After we're finished with the session. I'll need you or your parents to fill out a short Model Release.
After the Session:
1. Your Images will be ready to view within 5-7 days via online and it will be shipped via CD to your preferred address. CD will have Hi Res color and black and white edited images. You will be notified via email once it has been sent.
2. You may print and order other products from your senior photo session with us after you view it online. Your order will be ready between 2-3 weeks.
Want to book a Senior Portrait Session? Order Now (( HERE )) by clicking the option
one adult or one child
Don't you just love playing dress up. I know we really REALLY DO! Recently I had the pleasure of working with a college friend, the bestie Laura also our Brand Guru and a new friend, Hugo Salon's best kept secret, hair and makeup Genius Bethany... Let me tell you, JUST PURE BLISS! From everyone arriving on time with good vibes, great ideas, wine in our glasses, listening to the right music (The Delfonics, Toots & The Maytals) the shoot was pretty on point with creative direction, as well as talents of course! I mean there were lots of goofing off but it was all VERY COOL! Thank you so much Bethany and Laura. Love Y'all!!!