Dear Seniors, If you are starting to think about senior portraits you probably want to know where to start. We want to make the whole process as easy as possible. Main thing is to Be Yourself and Be Proud of all that you've accomplished. We want to capture you in your true self. Before you contact us to book your senior portrait session here are FAQ's of what to expect before, during, and after your photo shoot. If you have more questions or concerns please email.
1. Where do you want your senior portraits taken? Do you like grassy fields or urban streets? Modern or Vintage? try to picture yourself and what you love....that's where I wan tot photograph you. If you don't have a specific place in mind we're got plenty of ideas.
2. How to Schedule your portrait session? Once the weather is to your liking make sure you contact the studio via email or phone to verify what days are available to book your appointment. Rate for a 60-90 minute session is only $190.00 for a limited time.
3. What to Wear? Wear your favorite outfit (s) . Something you look and feel great in. Also bring props; such as guitar or violin if that is what you do as a hobby.
During Your Session:
1. We will meet at your preferred location and we'll chat a bit about some ideas and important details. We're very easy going and you are free to bring a friend to help you relax. We'll walk around a bit to shoot at different parts of the location to get the feel of it. You Don't need to be worried about how to pose or what to do...we got you covered!
2. Feel free to bring 1-2 different clothing changes. Before we start photographing, we'll talk about what clothing you brought....different clothing looks best in different settings.
3.After we're finished with the session. I'll need you or your parents to fill out a short Model Release.
After the Session:
1. Your Images will be ready to view within 5-7 days via online and it will be shipped via CD to your preferred address. CD will have Hi Res color and black and white edited images. You will be notified via email once it has been sent.
2. You may print and order other products from your senior photo session with us after you view it online. Your order will be ready between 2-3 weeks.
Want to book a Senior Portrait Session? Order Now (( HERE )) by clicking the option
one adult or one child